From Katharine Cahn in NW Portland:
Thank you so much for the jumpstart on my computer. When I saw the letters “ASAP” Sunday evening, I knew I’d be OK, and I was.
From Ken Leghorn. in SE Portland:
an hour because one of my questions stumped him for a half hour and he wouldn’t charge me while he figured it out). It is pretty refreshing to find this kind of service and competence. Plus he is a really nice guy. You can call him for any mac or pc need and won’t be disappointed.
From K.S. in N Portland:
Thanks again for your help.
From R.P. in NE Portland:
Which is my segue to wanting to further express my gratitude:
May I have an address where I can snail-mail a tip?
Thanks again, Scott,
From P.S. in NE Portland:
I thoroughly enjoyed the consultation appointment with
you on Saturday.
Your patience with my beginner’s status was wonderful.
Also, I very much appreciated:
- your friendly, considerate, professional manner of conducting business,
- your customer-focused approach and good listening skills,
- your respect for my concerns about privacy/security issues,
- your help with prioritizing our agenda, so as to maximize efficient use of the time,
- your ability to explain things in simple, practical terms without using a lot of jargon,
- and your total lack of condescension!
I will definitely be calling on you again as I
navigate this new world of Mac computing.
Thank you so much,
From a downtown non-profit:
This is a very reasonable bill, we really appreciate you taking such good care of us.
Contact us at (503) 255-2419, or via email at email@example.com